AiW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibility of a criminal AiW clan

+6
Nabobzor
MrFunk
dofoo
Eve73
Decella
HellmoQc
10 posters

Go down

Possibility of a criminal AiW clan Empty Possibility of a criminal AiW clan

Post  HellmoQc Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Many asked for this, but we need more opinions. Give yours in this topic!

I am personally AGAINST this idea since I think it would:
- Create anarchy between clan members (hackusations, raging)
- Make alot of AiW players go inactive since they would now use their criminal character
- Be pointless, just more job to create and run
- Making a few members rage at each other and eventually leave the clan because of it
- I think we should put all our efforts in the AiW

HellmoQc
HellmoQc
Leader

https://armyinwhite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Possibility of a criminal AiW clan Empty Criminal Clan?

Post  Decella Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:15 am

I agree with Hellmo.

A criminal Clan would
-argue with the original
-take from the team dynamic
-help the enemies we've made against the enf clan
-make this expansion seem more of a separation.

Just my thoughts >.>
~D

Decella

Back to top Go down

Possibility of a criminal AiW clan Empty Re: Possibility of a criminal AiW clan

Post  Eve73 Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:40 pm

New in town. That avatar scares me, Hellmo...
In my opinion in the past it's never been good when a clan splits between crims and enforcers. I used to be in Flashpoint and when they split into Quality Control and a crim clan, everyone just drifted apart, very quickly.
Eve73
Eve73

Back to top Go down

Post  dofoo Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 am

i disagree with the 3 of you, i think a crim clan that has people that have origins within the enf clan would not have the amount of anger you guys seem to expect, also assuming i would be the head of this new clan i would enforce it so that if anyone were to disrespect/hackusate or in any way try to create bad blood between the two clans they would be removed from the clan.... that being said, hellmo i know the extent to which you disagree with this idea so thank you for even considering it.

dofoo
Second Section chief / General

Back to top Go down

Post  MrFunk Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:52 am

Hi all GreasyHandjob here.

I think a crim clan would be a decent idea for the simple fact that I'm sure some of us at 195 want to play our crims and would enjoy playing with some of the same people that we do on our enforcers. I personally don't see why people would hate on each other. I mean you will have played together as enforcers and can clearly see each others skill levels, so why rage when you get killed by someone you know is good?

I know Hellmo is not for this option but I really doubt it would hurt the clan as a whole. I know for myself I am beginning to play my crim a bit more and would love to play with more people who are reliable and GOOD.

MrFunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nabobzor Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:50 pm

i have to say i have been playing on my crim a bit since a few days and i have found some guys from AIW Like freewayRick Being freewayJa as a crim so i got him in the clan im in right now Razz but im sure he would love to go in a Crim Clan with people he know already and this might be one in many soo.... I know that if we get a crim clan i would put one of my crim in it but again i wont stop playing enforcer cuz im already playing 3 toons at the moment...so wont make any difference for me.. lol

so thats what i think about this!
Take this Hellmo! Razz
but the Crim clan needs to have a name related to AIW havent found a good one yet tho.. Army of Eggshell was a nice one tho... anyways.
Nabobzor
Nabobzor
White Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Blast Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:03 pm

well I am against it

On this game you should choose criminal or cop and stick to it. I hate when I see someone I know playing a different role because it annoys me. I mean you get all mad at someone and you remember them and then when they turn on your side its kinda lame IMO. Cops Vs. Robbers not cops and robbers.

But

If you want the clan to be successful and maintain itself the smaller the better. Just like how Rome fell because it expanded to far to maintain control of its self the same issue applies. lets also keep the clan simple and original because there is nothing stopping random people from making a clone clan to annoy us/ trick others. (Im actually kinda against the army in white 2 clan)

All this will mean something when (if) clan warfare is released (which was supposed to be 5 months ago) by means of making a good reputation for ourselves.
Blast
Blast

Back to top Go down

Post  HellmoQc Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:42 pm

blast wrote:. lets also keep the clan simple and original because there is nothing stopping random people from making a clone clan to annoy us/ trick others. (Im actually kinda against the army in white 2 clan)

If anyone ever tried to copy our clan name, I'm sure G1 would understand and help us. After all the complaints, they listen to the community much more than they did before.

As for the ranks 195, 1.7.0 will raise the cap to 215. They've been working on this patch for a few months and a dev actually admitted that they had completed a total of 8 new contacts, raising the level cap to 295 (which will keep you busy for a few months). They will release these patches in 4 packs.
1.7.0 is 1/4

I still think a crim clan is not the best option, as Eve told us, Flashpoint already tried the same and died, I do not see how we are different from them.

(there probably is alot of mistakes in this reply, if so, please correct them so that I learn from them)
HellmoQc
HellmoQc
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  MrFunk Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Alright I see what you mean.

Well I don't really care either way I'm still going to play both my crim and my enforcer as I enjoy both. It also gets a bit tedious fighting the SAME people over and over as an enforcer and I find it fun to fight some of the people I usually group WITH Razz

Either way my enforcer is not going anywhere anytime soon.

MrFunk

Back to top Go down

Possibility of a criminal AiW clan Empty I think its a good idea

Post  GreenMAN Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:07 pm

I think its a good idea to create a crim AIW .i mean it doesnt create anarchy between clans it will give us more room to expand and more content for the clan to expand on when we all are done wit our enfs Smile just make sure clans names are different i mean Army in White Enf clan not rlly good try Army in Black the opposite of white so they know its more evil than white ^^
GreenMAN
GreenMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  wfx- Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:34 pm

"- Create anarchy between clan members (hackusations, raging)"

You may disagree but I think if someone is going to act like that, the clan is better off without them.

wfx-

Back to top Go down

Post  MrFunk Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:01 am

wfx- wrote:"- Create anarchy between clan members (hackusations, raging)"

You may disagree but I think if someone is going to act like that, the clan is better off without them.

TRUTH.

MrFunk

Back to top Go down

Post  HellmoQc Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:50 am

I think we can all agree,

There won't be any Crim AiW for now,

I won't close the topic though, it's still interesting to see people's arguments
HellmoQc
HellmoQc
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  MrFunk Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:05 am

That's cool.

I'm playing my Crim a lot more often lately anyone who wants to group add me on GreasyKFCBlack.

MrFunk

Back to top Go down

Possibility of a criminal AiW clan Empty Am here

Post  BlackAndWhite Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:09 pm

What would be funny to make a clan on crim side, but with a different name and dont tell anyone its us...
It would be just us playing on crim side sometimes... Its what i did like 2 months ago with troubletree and someonelse i cant remember sorry... I made a clan called iBots, we all made new characters with teh names starting iBot... it was funny all the hackusations and stuff haha.
So if you dont want to let strangers into our clan on crim side, we could do this, make a clan on the darkside only for us... Very Happy
BlackAndWhite
BlackAndWhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down