AiW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on 1.7

3 posters

Go down

Thoughts on 1.7 Empty Thoughts on 1.7

Post  GreenMAN Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:44 pm

So guys 1.7 is here was wondering wat ur responses were i mean i havent logged in yet to see new patch cause of school and yadda yadda.

Anyway wat are ur responses and also can u tell me if armas weps are account wide in patch 1.7 they said it in notes. Question
GreenMAN
GreenMAN

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on 1.7 Empty Re: Thoughts on 1.7

Post  DeadlyJoker Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Its an ok patch, it has some potential but there is alot of lag and new bugs such as radar bug where if your sprinting sometimes you can see the enemies on your radar can be useful but mostly bites you in the ass. and as for the permanent weapons account wide, from what ive heard, perm weapons are not account wide, plus G1 brought back the chopper and made it unlockable at level 14 with the new contacts. but they did fix the camping spots such as suji and thank god that they finally got rid of lillith cheers

Last edited by DeadlyJoker on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
DeadlyJoker
DeadlyJoker

Back to top Go down

Post  Blast Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:11 am

There is a lot of stuff missing from the patch such as the customization display board for the broadwing.

The act 44 last stand is beast now.

Fight club is now officially re-named hack club.
Blast
Blast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down