AiW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APB community getting small, call back to every second section members

3 posters

Go down

APB community getting small, call back to every second section members Empty APB community getting small, call back to every second section members

Post  HellmoQc Mon May 28, 2012 3:33 pm

This is to inform you that the second section of the AiW (legion of shades) is called to come back in the original AiW since the APB community is getting smaller with time. We will clean the original AiW of people who didnt connect in about 5-6 months to make room for the members of the second section. We will be stronger if we all stick together again.

Check the clan management section, a wall of fame will be created as soon as everyone is back.

Dofoo (who led the Legion of Shades) will be considered as the AiW's third leader when he's back.
HellmoQc
HellmoQc
Leader

https://armyinwhite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

APB community getting small, call back to every second section members Empty Re: APB community getting small, call back to every second section members

Post  Blast Mon May 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Wow I was actually going to ask you about doing this next time I saw you ingame. (there is never more than 2 people in clan online anymore)
Blast
Blast

Back to top Go down

APB community getting small, call back to every second section members Empty Re: APB community getting small, call back to every second section members

Post  wfx- Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:00 am

Yeah, you can kick me out of the clan too, I'm not going to play APB anymore. I'll probably be playing Guild Wars 2.

wfx-

Back to top Go down

Post  HellmoQc Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Nah ill just wait till you get bored of this shitty Guild Wars :p
HellmoQc
HellmoQc
Leader

https://armyinwhite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down