AiW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheating and Hackers

5 posters

Go down

Cheating and Hackers Empty Cheating and Hackers

Post  MrFunk Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:42 am

I would like to take the time to go over cheating since it is a HUGE part of this game.

I think we should compile a list of everyone you meet who does cheat so we can friend them and try to avoid them.

Also, had a GREAT APB experience tonight as usual. Login on my Enf...face off against a bunch of hackers from Blood Legion.

Log onto my Crim.... FACE MORE HACKERS.

.... I think anyone who scripts, walls or cheats in any way needs a hardware ban but I know it will NEVER happen. So here I rant.

That is all.

MrFunk

Back to top Go down

Cheating and Hackers Empty Re: Cheating and Hackers

Post  Eve73 Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Well, it's pretty hard to know who is hacking and who is just...exploiting the game.
For example, firing a Joker at the max cyclic rate, jump-sniping, and the like are most definitely bugs in the game people exploit that makes them do way better than they should.

The huge hit-boxes and way the game encourages exploiting glitches and cheap tactics also makes it hard to spot real hackers.

I will say though, some people do some really BS stuff when playing, they're just impossible to beat or always know your location, they're always on top of you and what you're doing, and if you get -stuck- into gold rank, these people are your opposition 90% of the time, and it gets really tiring, especially if you're not a seriously hardcore gamer. A lot of these people have been around since RTW owned it, and if you're someone like me, who also has been around that long, you've had to deal with these "amazing players" for almost a year and a half now, non-stop...
Eve73
Eve73

Back to top Go down

Post  HellmoQc Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 pm

APB has one of the lowest hacker % in F2P games.

I'll post a complete list of hackusations when I have time.. Even if everyone hackuses you, it doesn't make you a hacker.

It's hard to be 100% certain sure that someone hacks.
HellmoQc
HellmoQc
Leader

https://armyinwhite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MrFunk Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Oh I know it's hard to tell but some kids are pretty fuckin blatant.

When you see a kid snap between your teammates and snipe you at 85m with a star in one second it's pretty obvious he's not legit.

I pretty much just made this post to rage cause I was mad last night.

MrFunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve73 Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:22 pm

I don't think anyone has anything against raging, it's kind of a requirement when playing. >_<
It does get tiring though, but it's apparently something not going to change, it's simply how the game is wired to be like anymore, a rage-inducing machine.
Eve73
Eve73

Back to top Go down

Post  Blast Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:13 pm

When you play against a hacker you will know

I know I seen 2 at most in my 380 hours and everyone else is legit to me

1 was floating in mid air shooting a GL
the other was moving so fast you could barely see him

as far as snapping I have had times where I kill one enemy then move to the next instantly with out missing a shot so I know if I can do it others can to. its a third person shooter so you can see everything around you. I have even did 180s and get the kills.

When I am in the zone I get a lot of hackusations... I just ignore them there is no point in feeding the trolls.
Blast
Blast

Back to top Go down

Post  YouAreInPain Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:41 pm

blast wrote:When I am in the zone I get a lot of hackusations... I just ignore them there is no point in feeding the trolls.

I have to aggree with this one. Been hackaccussed since rtw days. Hell If i wasnt playing myself i would have said i was cheating too sometimes lol.

But to op, as said before its very hard to prove cheating in this game, just have to say oh well get them next time Very Happy

YouAreInPain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum